Bluebell Primary has a school uniform that children are expected to wear. It helps us all feel like we are on the same team!
Children need to wear:
- Black school trousers (not jogging bottoms or jeans) or a black skirt.
- White polo shirt
- White/black socks or tights (leggings under skirts are not appropriate for school)
- Sweatshirts & fleeces with the school logo.
- Black school shoes.
After Easter and before October half term, children can also wear:
- Smart black shorts (not PE shorts)
- Blue gingham dress.
PE kits should be:
- Black shorts and a white t-shirt, with appropriate footwear for outdoor activities.
- Long hair should be tied back.
- Jewellery is not allowed to be worn by children in school.
Sweatshirts and fleeces are usually available from the school office. Pop in to check and purchase. Sizes go from age 3 to 13. We only take cash payments for these.
- £8.50 for sweatshirts
- £11.50 for zip up fleeces.
In addition you can also buy:
- Book bags are £4
- Drawstring P.E. bags £3.50
All other uniform can be bought from local supermarkets.
We do understand that sometimes money troubles or family events can cause problems with uniform. Please always speak to Mrs Plowman or Mrs Honeyman if you need help with school uniform or if there will be a period of time where your child might be not wearing an item of school uniform.