OFSTED May 2016 ‘Governors hold school leaders to account well in an atmosphere of care where everyone feels valued’.
As governors we become involved with a variety of issues including finance, pupil welfare, HR & staff appointments, health and safety, maintenance of buildings and grounds. However we consider our most important role is to monitor, support and challenge the education and well being of the children.
Our governance statement for 2018/19 can be read by clicking the link below:
The governor team is currently:
|Name||Governor Type||Date Appointed|
Jane Rolfe, an ex-governor of Bluebell Primary School who was Safeguarding governor for many years, is our Safeguarding lead and consultant. She meets regularly with the headteacher and reports to the governing team.
To contact any member of the governing team please use the contact methods on the Contact Us page.
These document are currently under review. Where there is no link it is because a new version will be updated shortly. Thank you for your understanding- Feb ’20.
- Bluebell Primary School Governor Committee Roles & Responsibilities
- Bluebell Primary School Full Governor List & Register of Interests
- Full Governors Meetings Attendance Register 2016-17
- Full Governor Meetings Attendance Register 2017-2018
- Finance & Personnel and Curriculum Meetings Attendance Register 2016-17
- Finance, Curriculum and HR Meetings Attendance Register 2017-18
Governors are appointed to ensure that objectives are met and that planning for the future is both visionary and realistic. We are here to support and encourage the Head teacher and all school personnel so that children have access to an enriched education and the opportunities they deserve. Our code of practice can be read by clicking the link below:
Choosing where your child will grow and learn is very important. This is an opportunity for us to thank all the parents who encourage and support their children so well. The strong partnership, which already exists between school and community, underpins the ethos, which is so characteristic of Bluebell Primary School.
Parents and governors have key roles in helping Bluebell Primary School to raise standards for all our children both now and for future generations.
If you have any specific questions about the governing body please do not hesitate to ask, pop into the office and arrange a meeting with one of the governors.
Governors of Bluebell Primary School
- Governors Letter to Parents October 2015
- Governors Letter to Parents Spring 2016
- Governors Letter to Parents March 2017
- Governors Letter to Parents October 2017
- Governor Letter to Parents February 2018
- Governor Letter to Parents July 2018
- Governors Letter to Parents December 2018
- Governors Letter to Parents March 2019