OFSTED May 2016 ‘Governors hold school leaders to account well in an atmosphere of care where everyone feels valued’.
Bluebell Primary School converted to an academy in July 2020. We are now part of the Yare Education Trust. Details of the school Local Governing Board will be published soon. For more details on the governance structure please visit the YET website.
Below are historical documents related to the previous governing body for reference purposes only.
- Bluebell Governance Statement 2018
- Bluebell Primary School Governor Committee Roles & Responsibilities
- Bluebell Primary School Full Governor List & Register of Interests
- Full Governors Meetings Attendance Register 2016-17
- Full Governor Meetings Attendance Register 2017-2018
- Finance & Personnel and Curriculum Meetings Attendance Register 2016-17
- Finance, Curriculum and HR Meetings Attendance Register 2017-18
- Bluebell Code of Practice for Governors
- Governors Letter to Parents October 2015
- Governors Letter to Parents Spring 2016
- Governors Letter to Parents March 2017
- Governors Letter to Parents October 2017
- Governor Letter to Parents February 2018
- Governor Letter to Parents July 2018
- Governors Letter to Parents December 2018
- Governors Letter to Parents March 2019