OFSTED 2016 ‘Pupils work together very well and are kind. They respect one another’s cultures and differences.’
Here at Bluebell Primary School we are fully committed to supporting the pupils in their efforts to help give them the skills and self-belief to succeed by:
- Aiming high and responding to challenge
- Celebrating and developing independence
- Developing a love of learning and understanding of life
- Taking care of self and others
At Bluebell Primary School we aim:
- To provide a safe, nurturing environment that enables children to learn the necessary skills to keep themselves safe and healthy.
- To enable each child to develop their own self-esteem in setting their own high standards, raise aspirations, take pride in their work, to have the desire to do their best and to enjoy learning.
- To enable all pupils to make good progress appropriate to their individual abilities · To celebrate different cultural origins and diversity, promoting tolerance, respect and understanding for all people.
- To provide stimulating learning experiences, through good teaching and a broad, sound curriculum enabling the children to become independent and active learners with an awareness of learning that can take place outside of the classroom.
- We are committed to close links with parents, carers and the local community ensuring effective communication between all involved.
- To ensure the well-being of all involved in Bluebell Primary (Pupils, Staff, Parents, Governors, Members of the Community).
- To encourage children to work independently and with others in a spirit of cooperation and respect for themselves as well as others throughout all aspects of the school day.
- To develop children’s confidence to think and express themselves creatively and logically and to enable them to manage their emotions appropriately.
- To foster and develop respect and care for our immediate environment around us, along with the environment as a whole.